Second / Final Selection List - Bachelors Degree Programs 2020
- The candidates selected are required to show their Original Domicile and PRC certificates at the time of submission of all required documents.
- The candidates selected on reserve seats under category of “Employee Quota” are required to submit original Service Certificate issued by the Registrar, Government College University Hyderabad.
- Candidates must deposit Admission fee within due date i.e. 26-12-2019, if they want to be considered for Admission against 2nd / Final Merit LIST.
- Non-deposition of fees will deprive you of your candidature, for it.
- If the candidates desire to retain the discipline/subject where they have been selected in 1st Merit List, they may do so by submitting acceptance in OWN handwriting application.
- Candidates has been selected in 2nd / final Merit List for admission in higher up in preference order they shall pay computerized challan of Rs. 500/- (five hundred) within due date i.e 26-12-2019.
- Those candidates selected in their subject as mentioned at choice No: 01 are not required to deposit challan of retaining fee.
- After due date no request for retaining of subject will be entertained.
- No application will be entertained for change of choice/subject.
- Once a choice of the discipline is assigned to a student, he/she will not be assigned lower choice(s) at later stage or in next merit list(s)
- Government College University Hyderabad reserves the right to rectify any error / omission detected at any stage and also reserves the right to cancel any Provisional Admission at any time without issuing prior notice.